Thursday, February 21, 2013

Spring is coming! Spring is coming!

It is getting to be the end of February and I have been busy weeding my garden beds.  Actually, I started in January because we've had such a mild winter.  I have bulbs popping up and my heart was lighten when I visualized all the new colors and textures I would have. 

Being a florist, I can order flowers pretty much all through the year.  If it's out of season, it will be more expensive.  Some things I can't because their season is so short...like Lilies of the Valley.  They are heavenly smelling, dainty,  and have about a two week span. 

I had an order for cut flowers and didn't have those particular flowers.  I suggested a plant instead...upon learning that she was a Master Gardener (and they usually don't do indoor plants).  So I made a Garden Dish with pink hyacinth and colorful tulips.  Then to brighten it up, I put some colorful roses in water tubes.  She was happy and so was I with knowing that the bulbs would have a happy home...I love Spring!

I love creating new arrangements and sometimes getting my husband involved so my mechanics work.  I have grandiose ideas for arrangements, but no place that's suitable to place them.  So, when spring comes with the colors and textures, sizes, and shapes...my creative mind blossoms.  I make rainbows with the different colors melding together.  I make towers of flowers!  So when I see new life sprouting, I want to yell from the rooftop...Spring is Coming!  Spring is Coming!!!!

Call us for unique arrangements other than our normal recipes found on our website:  http://www.edenscapes1.com

If you've ordered through us before, leave a testimonial.  If you've visited us, go to:  http://www.tripadvisor.com/edenscapes

No comments:

Post a Comment