Sunday, May 12, 2013

May Flowers

April showers bring May flowers.   We had an unusually warm April tricking my vegetable garden and flower garden thinking it was summer.  My kale and brussel sprouts bolted on me.  Well, it's a good thing I don't depend on my flower garden for flowers...all my daffodils and tulips are on their way out. 

In my flower cooler I have tulips, roses, snapdragons, larks spur, geberra daisies, and sweet smelling stock and stargazer lilies.  Not to mention various other flowers and foliages! We can make an arrangement of just foliages.  Just give us a call!
Mother's Day was heavenly with the "Amazing May Bouquet" and "Lavender Luxury".  It's time to start selling $10 bouquets as Mother's Day is today and I don't want to waste flowers just sitting in the cooler!

It's better to over order than to under order!  So stop by and pick up a small bouquet of mixed flowers tomorrow for $10!  Thank You for supporting EdenScapes Peacock Florist and Gifts.  Gifts are 50% off!

No comments:

Post a Comment