Sunday, March 16, 2014

March Madness really describes this month well!  For me it has been a roller coaster ride.  I've ordered some gorgeous flowers to experiment with and I end up selling them.  Normally March is slow for flowers, but not this year.  Funerals, birthdays, just because, and weddings have been keeping me busy.  We are also offering $15 a bunch while they last.  We have 10% off Tues and in store most stuff is 50% off.

We are trying to clear out our gift shop so that we only have plants and pots in there and some really nice vases.  Celebrate the women in your life by buying them gifts from Peacock Florist.  I especially love the sprinkler we have, it's a fawn that is so life-like.

Order over the phone or come in and see us.  Spring is coming and who doesn't want to celebrate with brightly colored flowers.  Buy by the bunch and you can arrange them yourself! 

http://www.peacockflorist.com

No comments:

Post a Comment